El Toro High School Class of '87 Reunion

Wow! 20 year High School reunion. Crazy to think about. At first I was going to blow it off, but I am so glad I didn't. It was really great seeing all the old faces and remembering old times. You know, I thought it would make me feel older, but actually, for the most part, everyone looks about the same. We're lucky to have aged well. Most are married with kids and everyone seemed really happy in life. Good times then, good times now.

Basically the El Toro High School Volleyball Team. Left to right; Me, Brian Hopkins, Al Vistaunet, Lance Doalsen, Chris Sekeres, Jason Elder, and Jeff Hackett.
Al Vistaunet, Doug Fisher ("Roon") and I.
Dave Roberston and I. We used to ride dirt bikes together. Now he owns a healthcare business.
Some things never change. Jason and Chris ham it up.
Cheri Reineck and I. Cheri married Pat Toole, another ETHS alumni, and has 3 kids I think.
Terrin Watts (now Bailey) and Anmarie Herman (now MacNevin). Both married with a house full of kids.
I am so glad Tatiana convinced me to go to the reunion. Like in most cases, she was right. She's the best and I am so glad she was there to share this experience with me.
Chris Sekeres, Jason's wife Lisa, Jason, Tati, and Al's wife Merinda.
Jeff Hackett and fiance Jamie. They seem really happy.
Tatiana and Jamie rockin' to the '80's.
Al and Merinda Vistaunet make a handsome couple.
Andy Stubbs, Al, and Andy's wife Brindle.
Merinda, Jason, and Lisa.
Here's to the class of 1987. Looking forward to the 30th reunion.

No comments: