Today's headline reads ...

She said YES!!!Two years ago, Tatiana and I met on a blind date, on of all days, April Fools!!! (Thanks Tommy). After dating for about a month, we took our first trip together. It was a riding trip up to Castillo Ranch. I was surprised that she would want to go and watch me and my friends ride dirt bikes. But she was really excited by the idea. As a coincidence, it happened to be her birthday that weekend. That Sunday, on the way home, I took her up to one of my favorite lookouts and then we stopped at the Cold Springs Tavern.

Well, fast forward two years and we're back at Castillo Ranch. Tatiana is now riding dirt bikes herself (getting darn good, I might add). So after two beautiful days at the Ranch, I convinced her we should repeat our "date" we had. So back to the "lookout" and back to Cold Springs Tavern.

I popped the question at the top of Figueroa Mountain, with the sun setting on the end of a perfect day. She said yes!


Back to the Cold Springs Tavern to finish of the weekend. Great food, cold beer, live music. Magical atmosphere. We're so happy to have found each other and excited to spend the rest of our lives together.

TLD (Tati Loves Dan)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Time to get your mancard punched!

Get ready for a lot of these questions: "When's the wedding?"

Umm...one thing at a time!

Unknown said...

Congrats ...I'm so excited for the two of you!!!

red Jenn said...

What a fantastic union! I only wish I lived closer so I could give you both a squeeze. Kisses-Jenn

EduardoEspecial said...

Dan, your life is good. Really good! You get to wake up every morning at 5am and make some soup. Its the best! Its fantastic!

On top of all that now you are going to have a beautiful super-awesome uber-cool wife.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Edger

Especial Wife said...

Congratulations you two! I knew it! Ask Ed. When we left Lake Isabella, I said it wouldn't be long! I'm so happy for you two! You are blessed to have each other.

Julie

Ervin said...

Congrats to the both of you.
We've not had the chance to met Dan, however for what we've heard from Tatiana is that he is a good man and he will be a great life partner. May your future be filled with blessing, laughter and joy.

Ervin & Allie. Nanaimo, Canada.

Unknown said...

Oh man far out!!!! Jeff should have been so romantic! I loved you both when I met you at the reunion. Jeff just saw this and was like "oh geez I am so unromantic", I will let him make it up tonight:) Much Congrats to you both! I Love it when I see two people especially when you first meet them and say wow what a great couple! Enjoy the rest of your lives and be sooo happy!!!! Keep us updated on babies though ok:)xoxoxo

Unknown said...

last comment is from Jamee And Jeff Hackett: had to use my work account for some reason