Dr. Huss Motocross - Zen MX

We had the privledge of riding at Dr. Rod Huss' ranch - or as we like to call it, "Zen MX." The place is incredible! Fully landscaped, watering system, etc. During the week Rod works on the track, prunes the bushes, trims the ice plant (hence "Zen") ... all of that in between delivering 50 babies per month! But Saturdays are for riding! On top of all that, Rod is THE nicest guy you'll ever meet. He and his wife Julie showed us great hospitality and a day we'll all remember forever.

This is my patented move, I call it "The Lawn Dart."
Tati was catching serious air on the front straight and on a borrowed bike.
Doug finds his Zen in the sprinklers.

It actually doesn't get better than this. Moto heaven, Zen MX.


1 comment:

Jennifer Chenevert said...

Okay, so Im not a rider, but I have to agree that Dr.Huss IS the nicest guy EVER! He delivered my two older children 11 and 12 years ago. I will always hold a special place for him in my heart.
I never got the oppertunity to go out to his ranch but its enough to turn a non-rider into a wanna-be at least. ;)